Saturday, 19 June 2010

Jewellery Storage

After watching many videos and blogs for jewellery storage, I have finally found my way of storing a silly amount of costume jewellery. I LOVE costume jewellery as it can jazz up any outfit and makes it look so much more interesting. I used to hang everything up on a cork board before but I prefer it hidden away, well at least some of it! I bought these hooks on eBay but they look really easy to make them yourself! (just make sure you use strong glue as I've had a few frights in the night from hooks falling off and necklaces falling inside my cupboard!!) I bought 2 and its just enough to put my necklaces on.



This box is from Ikea so is the white fabric box (it comes in a pack of 6 or 8 I think) to hang earrings on and store things inside too.
And a perfume bottle comes handy to put bracelets around aswell..

How do you store your lovely jewellery?

No comments:

Post a Comment