Curly Wurly 66

a love of all things beautiful...

Friday, 18 June 2010

Oh my gosh!

Ok so unfortunately I'm one of the unblessed that needs make up even when I'm wearing a swim suit and that means wearing waterproof makeup. Let me introduce you to these badboys! They are from Gosh and are available in Superdrug. I can't remember how much I paid for them but I think they were around £5 which I think is well worth the money. They work as an excellent waterproof eyeshadow on it's own and as a base and plus they stay on for agessssssss. They are available in various colours and here are the ones that I have....
  • Love that Ivory!
  • Love that Beige!
  • Love that Champagne!
  • Love that Pink!
  • Love that Moss!



The beige and the ivory look similiar in the photo but the ivory is metallic white pearl and the beige has a gold undertone.
Posted by Deena at 16:08
Labels: eyeshadows, Gosh, stick, waterproof

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Contact me

If you are a company and would like me to review a product, or a follower with questions contact me at curlywurly66@live.com

About Me

My photo
Deena
A curly haired make up and creative art obsessive that would like to share random news and anything beautiful with the whole world:)
View my complete profile

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (5)
    • ▼  June (5)
      • Bourjois - So Laque!
      • 5 favourite body moisturisers
      • Jewellery Storage
      • Oh my gosh!
      • An introduction...

Pages

  • Home

Search This Blog

Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.